Tuesday 20 July 2010

Take My Picture, Bitch!


Thank you all so much for winning me the Adam Lambert Swarovski glove by watching and spreading my video! I'll post about the glove very soon. For now, here's my latest edit, which I guess is quite apt, considering the circumstances!



I think this is the best Sure Fire Winners yet, with so many daring glory notes high enough and powerful enough to make me repeatedly gasp in astonishment. The energy is electrifying as a super-charged Adam inhabits his wildest mischief-making rock star, whipping the audience into a frenzy. At one point, he ferociously points at and mock-kicks a beefy security guy who's blocking the view trying to stop photos and videos from being taken. He obviously doesn't like it and tries to sweep him away to the tune of an extremely high shriek of 'Get out!' which I find both hilarious and ridiculous. But more than that, it also makes my heart swell that he's so dedicated to giving the his audience the best concert experience possible. He's on our side and wants to allow us the freedom to capture precious mementoes. He stays fierce when he tells the audience 'Take my picture, bitch!'. It's like he's the audience's conductor, all fired-up and commanding them on his whim, knowing that they are at his complete disposal. Just to balance it out, once he gets out of that character after the song, he's all considerate, blowing kisses at the security guy at the start of Strut, which I've included here. Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD iPod compatible mp4
- 51.8MB

12 comments:

  1. I was right next to the girl that the security guard was harassing, her name was Jessica, and that was not a mock kick. He definitely made contact with the guys back, who was surprised, and turned around to see who kicked him. It was awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS THE BEST! I thought I was imagining it when I first saw it. I so love his passion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AB - congratulations on winning the glove. You truly deserve it. I must admit I had your masterpiece muted while browsing the site (lol).

    And a huge thank you for the SFW edit - absolutely agree that this is the BEST. Love me some fierce Adam. (Nikki)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you! You won the glove!! So happy for you, you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi AB:) Congrats again on winning the glove, I knew you would!!
    Adam is just awsome, this SFW video shows he is one of a kind:)
    (monflaa)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly, thanks for letting us know! I didn't think Adam would actually kick the guard but it now makes more sense in explaining how the guard knew to turn around. I'm still surprised he did it though, I guess he got a bit carried away.

    Adamspirit, me too! And you'll get to see the passion in person soon!

    Nikki, thanks! It got really annoying for me so I'm glad my competition entry was quite late. You're welcome! Glad you like it.

    jo_blue, thank you! I'm thrilled, it just seems like an awesome bonus for me.

    missmonica, thanks! I agree. I love the 'Get out' part. It's so unbelievably high and powerful but also funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah only about 19 days. Want to come? We can hold up a big sign that says, "I HAVE YOUR MATE".

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your vids. Just wanted to say, if you listen really close to what Adam says, I'm 99% positive he says, "Take This Picture, Bitch". Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also, What was the competition? I hadn't heard about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this video and Adam's outrageous wonderfulness. Kicking the security guard (and the little dance away afterwards lol) and 'take my picture bitch' are instant classics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went to the Baltimore show the night before and planned on going to the this one but couldn't make it. I could shoot myself because I heard this was one great show. I love how fierce Adam was in this video. This is just one of many reasons I love this man. I had even more respect for him after what he did for that fan. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, me too! It's so endearing that he has the fans' interests at heart and wants them to enjoy his performances as fully as possible.

      Delete